Protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL. We do not need any personal data from you when you visit our website. For statistical analysis, the only information documented is the web pages visited and the IP adress of users who left comments. As an Internet user, you remain anonymous.
SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL can acquire your personal data in one of the following ways:
- data provided to SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL while you contact us using traditional mail or electronic means,
- data provided to SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL while you phone us,
- data exchanged during standard business cooperation and current contacts,
- data registered in the contact forms on our website,
- data exchanged through our social media channels,
- data registred in the comments you left on this website.
Your contact, thereby disclosure of your personal data, is entirely voluntary. Also in this case, your data will be treated as confidential and not shared with third parties. The User’s data may be processed by SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL in order to:
- enable the continuation of cooperation between you and SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL
- answer to questions,
- handle the complaint process,
- sign and process the commercial or service contract,
- perform contracts, orders and commitments,
- fulfill the legal and accounting obligation to prepare and maintain documentation,
- confirm the performance of obligations and assert claims or defend against claims.
This information may include data based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (hereinafter the name of GDPR), have the nature of personal data. In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the GDPR compliance, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all provide information regarding the processing of personal data set out in Article 13 or 14 of the GDPR compliance- depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources. Therefore, we inform you that:
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is: SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL, Administrator Madalina Dobraca.
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing via traditional mail to the following address: SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL, Calea Vacaresti 302, ap. 5, Bucharest, Romania, or email: email@example.com
- User’s personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- The Administrator uses the User’s data only to reply to messages posted on the site or comments related to articles, to carry out rare advertising campaigns for its products and services, and to handle inquiries and notifications. The Administrator does not make them available to other third parties.
- The Administrator processes User’s personal data to the extent that they are made available by publicly available sources.
- Your personal data will be processed by SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL only for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the company referred to above.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- require the Administrator to access your personal data,
- require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
- require the Administrator to delete your personal data,
- require the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- the transfer of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
The above rights can be exercised through:
- e-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- written contact, via traditional mail to the following address: SC ESENTIAL RESURSE UMANE SRL, Calea Vacaresti 302, ap. 5, Bucharest, Romania.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com