CV Writing is challenging, but equally rewarding. The time spent to look back and assess past achievements, identify key areas of expertise, knowledge & skills and project these into the future is definitely a time well spent!
Writing or re-writing the CV can be a motivating endeavor, flavored with pride, self-appreciation & self-esteem, joy, a bit of nostalgia at times, maybe some drops of regret or criticism (“I could have done better under circumstances!”), but all in all a fulfilling exercise!
I am looking forward to assisting your efforts of (re)composing your CV by organizing a 4 hours long Q&A session related to professional, yet creative CV writing.During the Workshop, I will answer to most common questions associated with the writing of an appealing CV, such as:
- How to draft an Executive Summary or a Professional Summary and how important are these for your CV
- How to describe past work experience with emphasis on achievements only
- What is the preferred length of a CV?
- How to compensate for the lack of experience by personal differentiators
- What words are to be avoided in the CV?
- CV – with or without photo?
- What personal data should be included in the CV?
- Which is the most appropriate CV format?
- What “chapters” includes the CV and what is the order of their listing?
- When to insert hobbies / interests in the CV
- Do we add references in the CV?
- Do we list all courses we have attended to?
- How to highlight skills and professional abilities
- How to describe the level of foreign language knowledge
- Is it advisable or not to add a ‘headline’ describing the Objective of the CV?
- What information is obsolete in your CV?
- Which key-words are compulsory in your CV?
- How does the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) select the information out of your CV?
- How is the recruiter selecting the information included in your CV?
- „A good CV” – what does it mean?
Furthermore, I am eagerly awaiting your additional questions to be addressed during the Workshop to be held Sunday, March 13th, starting 4:00 p.m. at Incubator 107.
N.b. The Workshop will be held in Romanian. You can register or ask for additional information using my e-mail address: email@example.com
Cover photo | Featured Artist & Copyright: Ilie Krasovschi